fashion

Quest for Happiness or 2017

16:08,0 Comments



Schloss Schönbrunn


More activities, more sports.
Cooking healthier, feeling good.
Less pessimism. Dream big and then make those dreams come true.
More love. For us all. Share it, spread it, receive it. And repeat.
Less anger, stress, fear - let it go, quickly.
Let's inspire each other.
Every day is a good day.
Be HAPPY.



A happy, funn(ya)y, glorious, incredible, crazy New Year to you all.

I have spent my hopping from 2016 to 2017 together with the most crazy and funny people I know: With my friends in Vienna. Spending time with them mostly means to laugh and laugh, and laugh all over again. Accordingly my memory is kind of a happy blur, it contains only scraps of conversations, but the overall part is their laughter and smiles.
We've celebrated with eating meat fondue and treating us with wine. At midnight we went outside, just standing in the streets and watching the fireworks all around us. Watching the New Year's eve fireworks in Vienna simply means that you go outside and look up the sky - everyone who can hold a rocket, can purchase one, so you probably can imagine how loud it is and how magnificent the lights are everywhere.
Day 2 we pressed the repeat button minus the fireworks and ate our (crazy amount of) leftovers. By now, you must be able to visualise how much we have eaten in total.. haha


While talking about Vienna; sadly this city is not just around the corner, we've spent a long time in the car.
Which is why I decided for a comfy combination of velvet, knit and jeans for the 7 hours drive.
Black velvet top with grey turtleneck and jeansBlack velvet top with grey turtleneck and jeans

As houses are really warm in Austria - even when it's freezing outside - you do not need such a warm attire. However, if you decide to leave your warm chambers, you better be well prepared with the warmest knit you own.
Glitter skirt with baby blue topGlitter skirt with baby blue top


While reminiscing about 2016 I've made up my mind about 2017.
The stale aftertaste of 2016 was still lingering in my thoughts, when I decided for 2017 to set my one big focus on "Personal Happiness".
As negative experiences and thoughts have summed up in 2016 my overall impression was bad, even though of course I have many great memories as well. 
I will take better care of my own needs, let negative things go quickly. And yes, simply be happy.

You Might Also Like

0 comments: